<3333

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vacationsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Vacations are almost here for us B-track students!! Only about 1 more week and its no more waking up early for school!! Well at least for some students. Some look for a job and others have to still come to school and make up classes. Others get to travel and some just stay home all day. There is so many things to do during vacations. Well I plan on working to save up money to pay for all my senior stuff! I hope the rest of you enjoy your vacations as much as possible and have fun!! =)

4 comments:

  1. My VB season is coming up that should be fun (:

    Thanks, hope you enjoy yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till vacations...im going to Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna Get Some Much Needed Rest For Vacations!

    ReplyDelete